022 - 40171818
SKYSTOCK never requests payment or personal information for exchange of goods or services via e-mails or social platforms.
If you receive any of these communications, please do not reply. Your interaction may result in a financial loss.
Please be wary of such fraudulent requests.
Common warnings of fraud:
1. Unexpected requests for money in return for delivery of a package, often accompanied by an
unusual sense of urgency.
2. Online exchange of a receipt that may look altered or where the AWB number is not trackable
online or seems unusually short or long.
3. Links to misspelled web addresses (skystock.co.in , skystock-courier.com etc.)
4. Claims about winning a large sum of money, expensive items or the lottery.
5. Requests to share credit/debit card numbers.
6. Fraudulent calls or e-mails that request online payments.